跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「閒聊英語」標籤的文章

「欲知結果如何,請見下期分曉」的英語表達方式 - No. 103

To find out what happens next, please tune in to the next episode!

「是他對我不仁在先,不要怪我對他不義」的英語表達方式 - No. 102

 He was unfair to me first, so don't blame me for treating him the same way.

「我剛閃神了!我們討論到那了?」的英語表達方式 - No. 101

Sorry, I just spaced out! Where were we?

「我發誓我以後不會再犯了!」的英語表達方式 - No. 099

I swear I'll never do it again!

「最近景氣不太好,不少公司倒閉」的英語表達方式 ? - No. 098

The economy has been tough lately, and many companies are going out of business.
Where are you from?

「現在的夏天不開冷氣會熱死人」的英語表達方式 - No. 089

Summer nowadays is so hot that you'd die without air conditioning.

「我昨天不小心聽到你被列在裁員名單中」的英語說法 - No. 085

 I accidentally overheard yesterday that you're on the layoff list.

「他們二個之前有過節,彼此都有心結,現在要他們合作專案是不太可能了」的英文表達方式 - No.082

They had conflicts before and both hold grudges against each other, so getting them to collaborate on a project is pretty much impossible now.

「暑假快到了,都買不到飛日本的機票」的英語表達方式 - No. 079

The summer vacation is coming up, but I can’t find any flights to Japan.

表達「剛剛是誰放的屁?真的很臭」的英語說法 - No. 069

Who just farted? It really stinks.

「當我和那位女生講話時,我會緊張到說不出話,怎麼辦 ?」的英語表達方式 - No. 065

When I talk to that girl, I get so nervous I can't speak. What should I do?

「我的手機快沒電了,你有行動電源可以借我充一下嗎?」的英文表達方式 - No. 063

My phone is about to die, do you have a power bank I can borrow to charge it?

「你要去上大號還是小號」的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 062

  Are you going number one or number two?

「每天早上都有很多人繞著公園外圍在慢跑」的英語表達方式 - No. 056

 Every morning, many people jog around the outside of the park.

「老闆每次會議講的東西都一樣,要我不想打瞌睡,真的很難」的英語表達方式 - No. 054

My boss covers the same things in every meeting. It's really hard for me not to doze off.

「我看電視看到睡著」的英語表達方式 - No. 052

 I fell asleep while watching television.

「為什麼我總是買在最高點,賣在最低點? 」的英語表達方式 - No. 050

Why do I always buy at the peak and sell at the bottom?

「今天的電梯壞掉了害我爬了四層樓,我快累死了」的英語要怎麼說 ? - No. 048

The elevator was out of order, and I had to walk up four floors. I'm totally wiped out!  

「這張床對我來說,不會太軟也不會太硬,剛好適合我」的英語說法 - No. 047

當你想用英文表達某件事物「恰到好處」,例如床的軟硬度,最直接且道地的說法就是 It’s just right.。這個片語不僅是日常用語,其文化根源更可追溯至經典童話《金髮女孩與三隻熊》。本文將提供從生活到商務的完整應用。 新版文章網址:  https://english.arthurtoday.com/2025/07/how-to-say-just-right-firmness-english.html