跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「同事英語」標籤的文章

'你這個想法也太好笑了吧!' 的英語表達方式 - No.084

Your idea is too funny!

'我討厭別人靠我太近,所以,不喜歡人多的地方' 的英語表達方式 - No. 083

I hate it when people get too close to me, so I don't like crowded places.

'他們二個之前有過節,彼此都有心結,現在要他們合作專案是不太可能了' 的英文表達方式 - No.082

They had conflicts before and both hold grudges against each other, so getting them to collaborate on a project is pretty much impossible now.

‘你先去洗澡,你洗完澡再換我去洗’ 的英語表達方式 - No. 081

You go take a shower first. I'll go after you're done.

‘今天換你洗碗了,為什麼每次都是我要洗‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 080

It's your turn to do the dishes today. Why do I always have to wash them?

'我想拉肚子,但廁所排隊排很長' 的英語表達方式 - No. 077

 I'm having stomach issues and the bathroom line is long.

‘你介紹的那位朋友,說了一嘴好程式,但寫不出個像樣的東西’ 的英語表達方式 - No. 076

 That friend you introduced talks a big game about coding, but can't actually write anything decent.

'請在會議前一天下班前,把你們的簡報檔寄給我,我會將它們合併成一個檔案' 英語怎麼說 ? - No. 068

Please send me your presentation files by the end of the workday one day before the meeting, and I will combine them into a single file.

'這真是一個大哉問' 的英語表達方式 - No. 067

 That's a really big question!

'我的筆電快沒電了,你的電源線可以借我嗎 ?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 066

My laptop is about to run out of battery, can I borrow your power cord ?

'當我和那位女生講話時,我會緊張到說不出話,怎麼辦 ?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 065

When I talk to that girl, I get so nervous I can't speak. What should I do?

'會議室裡的空氣不流通,有點熱,我們把門打開一陣子好了' 的英語表達方式 - No.064

The air in the meeting room isn't circulating, it's a bit hot, let's open the door for a while.

'我的手機快沒電了,你有行動電源可以借我充一下嗎?' 的英文表達方式 - No. 063

My phone is about to die, do you have a power bank I can borrow to charge it?

‘你要去上大號還是小號’ 的英語怎麼說 - No. 062

  Are you going number one or number two?

'走路時,不要滑手機,你剛剛差點撞到人了' 的英語表達方式 - No. 061

 Don't use your phone while walking, you almost ran into someone just now!

'等等!讓我想一下怎麼說比較好' 的英語說法有那些 ? - No. 058

 Wait, let me think of a better way to say this.

'生病要去看醫生,不要自己亂吃藥' 的英語說法 - No. 057

If you're sick, see a doctor. Don't self-medicate. 

'我今天不太順,什麼事都沒照我的計劃進行,還有一堆鳥事' 的英語表示方式 - No. 055

I'm having a bad day today. Nothing's going according to plan, and I have a lot of annoying things to deal with.

'老闆每次會議講的東西都一樣,要我不想打瞌睡,真的很難' 的英語表達方式 - No. 054

My boss covers the same things in every meeting. It's really hard for me not to doze off.

'會議上很多人在打嗑睡,但廠商還是若無其事的做完簡報' 的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 053

Many people were dozing off during the meeting, but the vendor carried on with the presentation as if nothing was wrong.