跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「生活英語」標籤的文章

'我討厭別人靠我太近,所以,不喜歡人多的地方' 的英語表達方式 - No. 083

I hate it when people get too close to me, so I don't like crowded places.

‘你先去洗澡,你洗完澡再換我去洗’ 的英語表達方式 - No. 081

You go take a shower first. I'll go after you're done.

"請問可以幫我叫一輛計程車到台北火車站嗎?" 的英語表達方式 - No. 078

 Can you call a taxi for me to go to Taipei Station?

'我想拉肚子,但廁所排隊排很長' 的英語表達方式 - No. 077

 I'm having stomach issues and the bathroom line is long.

‘你在廁所蹲這麼久,是有便秘嗎?’ 的英語表達方式 - No.075

You've been in the bathroom for so long—are you constipated ? 

'我的手機不小心掉在地上,螢幕破掉了,需要送修,要花一大筆錢,真慘! ' 的英語表達方式 - No. 073

  I accidentally dropped my phone and cracked the screen. Now I have to get it fixed and it's gonna cost me a fortune. This sucks!

用英語表達 '我躺在床上睡不著,翻來翻去' - No. 072

I'm lying in bed but I can't fall asleep. I keep tossing and turning.

表達 "我感冒了,一直流鼻水,喉嚨也很痛,好想請假" 的英語說法 - No. 070

 I have a cold, my nose keeps running, my throat hurts, I'd like to take a day off

表達"剛剛是誰放的屁?真的很臭"的英語說法 - No. 069

Who just farted? It really stinks.

'我的筆電快沒電了,你的電源線可以借我嗎 ?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 066

My laptop is about to run out of battery, can I borrow your power cord ?

'當我和那位女生講話時,我會緊張到說不出話,怎麼辦 ?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 065

When I talk to that girl, I get so nervous I can't speak. What should I do?

'我的手機快沒電了,你有行動電源可以借我充一下嗎?' 的英文表達方式 - No. 063

My phone is about to die, do you have a power bank I can borrow to charge it?

‘你要去上大號還是小號’ 的英語怎麼說 - No. 062

  Are you going number one or number two?

‘我今天事情很多,你可以長話短說嗎?‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 059

I have got a lot to do today, so could you make a long story short?

'等等!讓我想一下怎麼說比較好' 的英語說法有那些 ? - No. 058

 Wait, let me think of a better way to say this.

'我看電視看到睡著' 的英語表達方式 - No. 052

 I fell asleep while watching television.

'為什麼我總是買在最高點,賣在最低點? ' 的英語表達方式 - No. 050

Why do I always buy at the peak and sell at the bottom?

'這張床對我來說,不會太軟也不會太硬,剛好適合我' 的英語說法 - No. 047

This bed is just right for me—not too soft, not too hard.  

'你的電話響了,你有要接嗎?還是幫你掛掉? ' 的英語詢問方式 ? - No. 046

Your phone is ringing. Do you want to answer it or should I decline it for you?  

'你為什麼已讀不回?' 的英語怎麼問 ?- No. 045

Why did you leave me on read?