跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「不爽英語」標籤的文章

'他們二個之前有過節,彼此都有心結,現在要他們合作專案是不太可能了' 的英文表達方式 - No.082

They had conflicts before and both hold grudges against each other, so getting them to collaborate on a project is pretty much impossible now.

‘今天換你洗碗了,為什麼每次都是我要洗‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 080

It's your turn to do the dishes today. Why do I always have to wash them?

‘暑假快到了,都買不到飛日本的機票’ 的英語表達方式 - No. 079

The summer vacation is coming up, but I can’t find any flights to Japan.

‘你介紹的那位朋友,說了一嘴好程式,但寫不出個像樣的東西’ 的英語表達方式 - No. 076

 That friend you introduced talks a big game about coding, but can't actually write anything decent.

'我最近失業了,我老婆每天都在碎碎唸,叫我趕快去找新工作' 的英語表達方式 - No. 074

I lost my job recently, and my wife has been nagging me every day to hurry up and find a new one. 

'我的手機不小心掉在地上,螢幕破掉了,需要送修,要花一大筆錢,真慘! ' 的英語表達方式 - No. 073

  I accidentally dropped my phone and cracked the screen. Now I have to get it fixed and it's gonna cost me a fortune. This sucks!

表達 '我的手機掉(遺失)了,怎麼辦?' 的英語說法 - No. 071

I lost my phone! What should I do?

表達"剛剛是誰放的屁?真的很臭"的英語說法 - No. 069

Who just farted? It really stinks.

'請在會議前一天下班前,把你們的簡報檔寄給我,我會將它們合併成一個檔案' 英語怎麼說 ? - No. 068

Please send me your presentation files by the end of the workday one day before the meeting, and I will combine them into a single file.

'走路時,不要滑手機,你剛剛差點撞到人了' 的英語表達方式 - No. 061

 Don't use your phone while walking, you almost ran into someone just now!

'有輛車突然插進我的前面,我來不及反應就撞上去,出車禍了' 的英語表達方式 - No. 060

A car cut in front of me, I had no time to react and crashed.

'老闆每次會議講的東西都一樣,要我不想打瞌睡,真的很難' 的英語表達方式 - No. 054

My boss covers the same things in every meeting. It's really hard for me not to doze off.

'會議上很多人在打嗑睡,但廠商還是若無其事的做完簡報' 的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 053

Many people were dozing off during the meeting, but the vendor carried on with the presentation as if nothing was wrong. 

'為什麼我總是買在最高點,賣在最低點? ' 的英語表達方式 - No. 050

Why do I always buy at the peak and sell at the bottom?

'不要穿拖鞋在辦公室走來走去,這不是在你家裡' 的英語可以怎麼說 ? - No. 049

Don't wear slippers around the office – this isn't your living room.

'今天的電梯壞掉了害我爬了四層樓,我快累死了' 的英語要怎麼說 ? - No. 048

The elevator was out of order, and I had to walk up four floors. I'm totally wiped out!  

'你為什麼已讀不回?' 的英語怎麼問 ?- No. 045

Why did you leave me on read?

'不知道為什麼今天路上的車子怎麼這麼多?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 043

I don't know why there are so many cars on the road today.

'前面有輛車緊急煞車害我差點撞上' 的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 040

The car in front made an emergency brake, which caused me to almost hit it.

'真不知道你的腦子在想什麼' 的英語表達方式 - No. 028

I have no idea what's going on in your head.