跳到主要內容

‘今天換你洗碗了,為什麼每次都是我要洗‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 080

It's your turn to do the dishes today. Why do I always have to wash them?
‘今天換你洗碗了,為什麼每次都是我要洗‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 080, It's your turn to do the dishes today. Why do I always have to wash them?

A. 生活化、口語化說法

  • "Hey, it's your turn to do dishes. I'm always the one doing them!"
    「嘿! 該你洗碗了。我總是那個洗碗的人!」

  • "You're on dish duty today. How come it's always me?"
    「今天你負責洗碗。怎麼會總(都)是我?」

  • "Dishes are yours today. I feel like I'm always stuck with them."
    「今天碗盤是你的事。我覺得好像我總是被卡在這件事上。」

B. 客氣、有禮貌說法

  • "I believe it's your turn to handle the dishes today. I've been doing them quite often lately."
    「我想今天該你處理碗盤了。我最近一直在洗。」

  • "Would you mind doing the dishes today? I feel like I've been doing them most of the time."
    「你介意今天洗碗嗎?我覺得好像大部分時間都是我在洗。」

  • "Could you take care of the dishes today? I seem to end up doing them more often than not."
    「你今天可以處理(管一下)碗盤嗎?似乎結果經常是我在做比較多。」

C. 中文學習者容易犯的錯誤

❌ 錯誤: "Today change you wash dishes"
✅ 正確: "It's your turn to do dishes today"

錯誤點及解釋:

  • change you → 中式英語直譯「換你」,應為 it's your turn
  • 缺少主語和系動詞,語法結構不完整
  • wash dishes → 雖然語法正確,但 do dishes 更符合英語習慣
  • 整體語序混亂,不符合英語句型結構

❌ 錯誤: "Why every time is me wash?"
✅ 正確: "Why is it always me washing them?" 或 "Why do I always have to wash them?"

錯誤點及解釋:

  • is me wash → 語序錯誤且語法不當,應為 is it always me washingdo I always have to wash
  • every time → 在此語境下不如 always 自然
  • 缺少受詞 them,句子不完整
  • 疑問句結構錯誤,助動詞和主語位置顛倒

❌ 錯誤: "Today your round wash bowl"
✅ 正確: "It's your turn to do the dishes today"

錯誤點及解釋:

  • your round → 中式英語直譯「你的回合」,應為 your turn
  • 缺少系動詞 it's 和不定詞 to
  • wash bowl → 過於具體且不自然,應為 do the dishes
  • 整個句子缺少完整的語法結構,讀起來像單詞堆疊而非完整句子

D. 相關單字與片語

  • It's your turn - 該你了/輪到你了
    "It's your turn to drive. "
    「該你開車了。」
    "Whose turn is it?"
    「該誰了?」
  • do the dishes" - 洗碗盤(美式常用)
    "I hate doing the dishes."
    「我討厭洗碗。」
  • "wash the dishes" - 洗碗盤(也常用)
    "Can you wash the dishes after dinner?"
    「你能在晚餐後洗碗嗎?」
  • "How come..." - 為什麼會...(口語化)
    "How come you're late?"
    「你為什麼會遲到?」
  • I'm always the one..." - 我總是那個...的人
    "I'm always the one who has to clean up. "
    「我總是那個要清理的人。」
  • "be stuck with" - 被困住做某事/總是要做某事
    "I'm stuck with all the homework."
    「我被一堆功課卡住了。」

E. 練習範例

  1. 情境:輪流倒垃圾
    "It's your turn to take out the trash. Why am I always the one doing it?"
    「該你倒垃圾了。為什麼總是我在做?」
  2. 情境:輪流遛狗
    "You're supposed to walk the dog today. How come it's always me?"
    「今天應該你遛狗。怎麼會總是我?」
  3. 情境:輪流買菜
    "It's your turn to go grocery shopping. I feel like I'm always stuck with it."
    「該你去買菜了。我覺得我總是被卡在這件事上。」

這個網誌中的熱門文章

"這件事有這麼嚴重嗎?可能是你想太多了" 的英語表達方式 - No. 023

Is it really that serious? You might be overthinking it.

'可以把燈開亮一點嗎?我覺得有點暗' 英文通常會如何表示 ? - No. 025

 Could you turn up the lights? It's a bit dark in here

"這條路不太好開" 英文通常會怎麼說 ? - No.026

This road is not easy to drive on