跳到主要內容

「你介紹的那位朋友,說了一嘴好程式,但寫不出個像樣的東西」的英語表達方式 - No. 076

 That friend you introduced talks a big game about coding, but can't actually write anything decent.

「你介紹的那位朋友,說了一嘴好程式,但寫不出個像樣的東西」的英語表達方式 - No. 076

A. 生活化、口語化說法 

  1. "That friend you introduced talks a big game about coding, but can't actually write anything decent."
    「你介紹的那位朋友說了一嘴好程式,但實際上寫不出任何像樣的東西。」

  2. "Your friend talks up his programming skills, but he can't code to save his life."
    「你的朋友誇大自己寫程式的技能,但他根本不會寫程式。」

  3. "That guy you introduced is all talk when it comes to programming, but no action."
    「你介紹的那個人在程式方面只會說不會做。」

  4. "Your friend boasts about being a great programmer, but his code is a total mess."
    「你的朋友吹噓自己是個了不起的程式設計師,但他的程式碼完全一團糟。」

  5. "That coder you introduced talks the talk, but can't walk the walk."
    「你介紹的那個寫程式的,說得好聽,但做不到。」

B. 客氣、有禮貌的說法

  1. "I've noticed a discrepancy between your friend's described programming abilities and their actual output."
    「我注意到你朋友所描述的程式能力與他們的實際表現之間存在差距。」

  2. "The person you introduced seems to overstate their programming expertise, as their work doesn't reflect the skill level they claim."
    「你介紹的那個人似乎誇大了他們的程式專業知識,因為他們的工作並不反映他們所聲稱的技能水平。」

  3. "There appears to be a gap between your friend's self-assessment of programming skills and their demonstrated capabilities."
    「你朋友對自己編程技能的自我評估與他們展示的能力之間似乎存在差距。」

C. 中文學習者容易犯的錯誤

  1. 錯誤 ❌: "That friend you introduce speaks good program but writes nothing good."
    正確 ✓: "That friend you introduced talks a lot about programming but can't write anything good."
    解釋:英文中不說「speaks good program」,而應該用「talks about programming」;時態也應該是過去式「introduced」。

  2. 錯誤 ❌: "Your friend has a mouth of good code but hand of bad code."
    正確 ✓: "Your friend is good at talking about code but bad at writing it."
    解釋:英文中沒有「mouth of good code」這種表達方式,需要使用更地道的說法。

  3. 錯誤 ❌: "The friend you give me say very good programming but write not good thing."
    正確 ✓: "The friend you introduced me to claims to be good at programming but can't write decent code."
    解釋:英文需要正確的時態和動詞選擇,「介紹」應為「introduced」,「聲稱」可用「claims」等。

D. 相關單字與片語

  1. talk a big game (phr.) - 吹噓;說大話
    "He talks a big game about his investing skills, but his portfolio is actually losing money."
    「他吹噓自己的投資技能,但他的投資組合實際上在虧錢。」

  2. all talk (and no action) (phr.) - 只會說不會做
    "Don't trust his promises - he's all talk and no action."
    「不要相信他的承諾 - 他只會說不會做。」

  3. talk the talk, but can't walk the walk (phr.) - 只會說不會做;言行不一
    "A real professional doesn't just talk the talk, they also walk the walk."
    「真正的專業人士不僅會說,還會做到。」

  4. boast (v.) - 吹噓;自誇
    "He's always boasting about his skills, but rarely delivers."
    「他總是吹噓自己的技能,但很少兌現。」

  5. overpromise and underdeliver (phr.) - 承諾過多但兌現太少
    "That company tends to overpromise and underdeliver on their projects."
    「那家公司在專案上往往承諾過多但兌現太少。」

E. 練習範例

  1. 情境:討論合作夥伴
    "That programmer you recommended talks a big game about his skills, but when we gave him a simple test project, he couldn't even get the basics right. We need someone who can actually deliver."
    「你推薦的那個程式設計師吹噓自己的技能,但當我們給他一個簡單的測試專案時,他連基礎的都不對。我們需要一個真正能交付成果的人。」

  2. 情境:向老闆反映情況
    "I've been working with the new developer you introduced, and I've noticed that while he's very vocal about his expertise, his code quality doesn't match his claims. We might need additional support to complete this project on time."
    「我一直在和你介紹的新開發人員一起工作,我注意到雖然他非常熱衷於談論自己的專業知識,但他的程式碼品質與他聲稱的不符。我們可能需要額外的支援才能準時完成這個專案。」

  3. 情境:與朋友討論求職者
    "Remember that guy from the networking event who said he was an expert in AI development? I just reviewed his GitHub, and he's definitely all talk. His repositories are just forks of basic tutorials with minimal modifications."
    「還記得那個在交流活動中說自己是人工智能開發專家的人嗎?我剛剛查看了他的GitHub,他絕對是在吹牛。他的程式碼儲存庫只是從基本教學分支出來的,幾乎沒有修改。」

這個網誌中的熱門文章

「不好意思!我有一個問題想請教。」英文怎麼說?3情境教學,從職場到日常的禮貌提問法

每次在會議上,明明有個絕佳問題,卻卡在不知道怎麼用英文有禮貌地開口嗎?心裡想著「不好意思,請教一下」,嘴邊卻只有… Umm…?很多人都有這個困擾。今天我們就要徹底解決這個問題,教你幾句超實用的英文,讓你不管在跟誰說話,都能自信又得體地舉手發問!

「我確定你寄錯人了,我不是你想要寄送的對象」英文怎麼說?「你寄錯人了」3大情境(日常/商務Email)專業回覆教學

當你打開 LINE,看到一個陌生人熱情地問「嘿!明晚的派對你還會來吧?」,你該怎麼辦?直接不回嗎?還是回「你誰啊?」這樣可能有點尷尬。其實,你只要簡單地說一句:Hi, sorry, I think you’ve got the wrong person, but I hope you have a great party! (嗨,抱歉,我想你找錯人了,但祝你們派對愉快!) 這樣是不是既解決了問題,又顯得友善大方?

「下面是我可以的時間」英文怎麼說?3大情境馬上學會!從日常到商務的專業約時間技巧

你是不是也常常卡在不知道怎麼用英文講「我什麼時候有空」?其實超簡單的。想像一下,你只是在用 LINE 跟朋友敲時間,你大概會說:「我週二或週四晚上可以喔!」英文就直接說 I can do Tuesday or Thursday night. 是不是一模一樣?