跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「上班英語」標籤的文章

‘請問下一班公車要多久才會到?’ 的英語說法 - No. 087

 Could you tell me how long until the next bus arrives?

‘我昨天不小心聽到你被列在裁員名單中‘ 的英語說法 - No. 085

 I accidentally overheard yesterday that you're on the layoff list.

'你這個想法也太好笑了吧!' 的英語表達方式 - No.084

Your idea is too funny!

'他們二個之前有過節,彼此都有心結,現在要他們合作專案是不太可能了' 的英文表達方式 - No.082

They had conflicts before and both hold grudges against each other, so getting them to collaborate on a project is pretty much impossible now.

‘今天換你洗碗了,為什麼每次都是我要洗‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 080

It's your turn to do the dishes today. Why do I always have to wash them?

‘你介紹的那位朋友,說了一嘴好程式,但寫不出個像樣的東西’ 的英語表達方式 - No. 076

 That friend you introduced talks a big game about coding, but can't actually write anything decent.

表達 "我感冒了,一直流鼻水,喉嚨也很痛,好想請假" 的英語說法 - No. 070

 I have a cold, my nose keeps running, my throat hurts, I'd like to take a day off

'請在會議前一天下班前,把你們的簡報檔寄給我,我會將它們合併成一個檔案' 英語怎麼說 ? - No. 068

Please send me your presentation files by the end of the workday one day before the meeting, and I will combine them into a single file.

'這真是一個大哉問' 的英語表達方式 - No. 067

 That's a really big question!

'我的筆電快沒電了,你的電源線可以借我嗎 ?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 066

My laptop is about to run out of battery, can I borrow your power cord ?

'會議室裡的空氣不流通,有點熱,我們把門打開一陣子好了' 的英語表達方式 - No.064

The air in the meeting room isn't circulating, it's a bit hot, let's open the door for a while.

'有輛車突然插進我的前面,我來不及反應就撞上去,出車禍了' 的英語表達方式 - No. 060

A car cut in front of me, I had no time to react and crashed.

‘我今天事情很多,你可以長話短說嗎?‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 059

I have got a lot to do today, so could you make a long story short?

'等等!讓我想一下怎麼說比較好' 的英語說法有那些 ? - No. 058

 Wait, let me think of a better way to say this.

'我今天不太順,什麼事都沒照我的計劃進行,還有一堆鳥事' 的英語表示方式 - No. 055

I'm having a bad day today. Nothing's going according to plan, and I have a lot of annoying things to deal with.

'老闆每次會議講的東西都一樣,要我不想打瞌睡,真的很難' 的英語表達方式 - No. 054

My boss covers the same things in every meeting. It's really hard for me not to doze off.

'會議上很多人在打嗑睡,但廠商還是若無其事的做完簡報' 的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 053

Many people were dozing off during the meeting, but the vendor carried on with the presentation as if nothing was wrong. 

'你今天不是請假嗎?為什麼還出現在辦公室?' 的英語說法 - No. 051

didn't you take today off? What are you doing here? 

'不要穿拖鞋在辦公室走來走去,這不是在你家裡' 的英語可以怎麼說 ? - No. 049

Don't wear slippers around the office – this isn't your living room.

'今天的電梯壞掉了害我爬了四層樓,我快累死了' 的英語要怎麼說 ? - No. 048

The elevator was out of order, and I had to walk up four floors. I'm totally wiped out!