跳到主要內容

'我今天家裡有事,需要請假一天' 的英語表達方式 - No. 100

 I have something going on at home today, so I need to take a personal day.

'我今天家裡有事,需要請假一天'  的英語表達方式 - No. 100,  I have something going on at home today, so I need to take a personal day.
家裡發生了什麼事 ?


A. 生活化、口語化的說法

  • "I have some family stuff to deal with today, so I need to take the day off."
    「我今天有些家庭事務要處理,所以我需要請假一天。」

  • "Something came up at home today, and I can't make it to work."
    「我家今天有突發狀況,我無法去上班。」

  • "I have a family situation today and need to stay home."
    「我今天有家庭狀況,需要待在家裡。」

  • "There's an emergency at home, so I won't be coming in today."
    「我家有緊急狀況,所以我今天不會進公司。」

B. 客氣、有禮貌的說法

  • "I apologize for the short notice, but I have a family matter to attend to today and would like to request a personal day."
    「很抱歉這麼臨時通知,但我今天有家庭事務要處理,想要申請事假。」

  • "I'm sorry, but I have an urgent family situation and need to take a personal leave day today."
    「很抱歉,但我有緊急的家庭狀況,今天需要請事假。」

  • "Due to an unexpected family circumstance, I will need to be absent from work today."
    「由於意外的家庭狀況,我今天需要請假不上班。」

  • "I regret to inform you that I have a family emergency and will not be able to come to work today."
    「我很遺憾地通知您,我有家庭緊急狀況,今天無法上班。」

C. 中文學習者容易犯的錯誤

錯誤:"Today my home has things, I need to ask leave one day."
「今天我的家有事情,我需要要求離開一天。」

問題解析:

  • "my home has things" 是中文直譯,應該說 "I have something going on at home" 或 "there's a family situation"
  • "ask leave" 不正確,應該是 "take a day off" 或 "request a personal day"
  • 整體語法不自然,英文表達更重視主語和動作的邏輯關係

正確: "I have something going on at home today, so I need to take a personal day."
「我今天家裡有狀況,所以我需要請事假。」

D. 相關單字與片語

  • family matter - 家庭事務
    "I need to handle a family matter this afternoon."
    「我今天下午需要處理家庭事務。」

  • something came up - 有突發狀況
    "Sorry, something came up and I can't attend the meeting."
    「抱歉,有突發狀況,我無法參加會議。」

  • take a personal day - 請事假
    "Can I take a personal day next Friday?"
    「我下週五可以請(一天)事假嗎?」

  • family emergency - 家庭緊急狀況
    "She had to leave early due to a family emergency."
    「她因為家庭緊急狀況必須提早離開。」

E. 練習範例

  • 範例 1: 
    "My mom is sick and I need to take her to the hospital, so I can't come to work today."
    「我媽媽生病了,我需要帶她去醫院,所以今天無法上班。」

  • 範例 2: 
    "A pipe burst at my house and I need to wait for the plumber, so I'd like to take a half day off."
    「我家水管破了,需要等水電工來修理,想請半天假。」

  • 範例 3: 
    "There's an emergency at my child's school and they need me to come right away."
    「我孩子學校有緊急狀況,需要我馬上過去處理。」

這個網誌中的熱門文章

"這條路不太好開" 英文通常會怎麼說 ? - No.026

This road is not easy to drive on

"這件事有這麼嚴重嗎?可能是你想太多了" 的英語表達方式 - No. 023

Is it really that serious? You might be overthinking it.

確認對方理解你所說的內容的英語表達方式 - No. 022

 Is everything clear so far?