跳到主要內容

'這真是一個大哉問' 的英語表達方式 - No. 067

 That's a really big question!

'這真是一個大哉問' 的英語表達方式 - No. 067

A. 生活化、口語化的說法 

  • "That's a really big question!"
    「這真是一個大問題!」

  • "Wow, that's a tough one!"
    「哇,這個問題很難回答!」

  • "That's a lot to unpack there."
    「這裡有很多需要解析的內容。」

  • "That's a doozy!"
    「這真是個棘手的問題!(美式口語)」

B. 客氣、有禮貌的說法

  • "That's quite a profound question."
    「這是一個相當深刻的問題。」

  • "I must say, that's a rather complex matter."
    「我必須說,這是個相當複雜的事情。」

  • "That's a thought-provoking question indeed."
    「這確實是個引人深思的問題。」

C. 中文學習者容易犯的錯誤

❌ "This is very big question." (缺少冠詞)
✅ "This is a very big question."

❌ "It's big problem." (缺少冠詞並且用problem而不是question)
✅ "It's a big question/issue."

❌ "That's too difficult question." (形容詞位置錯誤)
 ✅ "That's a too difficult question." 或更好的說法: "That's a very difficult question."

D. 相關單字與片語

  • profound - 深刻的

  • complex - 複雜的

  • thought-provoking - 引人深思的

  • weighty - 重大的

  • loaded question - 引導性問題

E. 練習範例

  1. 在工作面試中
    Interviewer: "Where do you see yourself in ten years?"
    面試官:「你認為十年後的自己會在哪裡?」
    You: "That's a really big question. I'd need to consider both my professional goals and personal aspirations."
     你:「這真是一個大問題。我需要考慮我的職業目標和個人抱負。」

  2. 與朋友討論人生選擇
    Friend: "Do you think you should change your career path completely?"
    朋友:「你認為你應該完全改變你的職業道路(職涯規劃)嗎?」
    You: "Wow, that's a tough one! There are so many factors to consider."
     你:「哇,這個問題很難!有太多因素需要考慮。」

  3. 在哲學討論中:
    Professor: "What is the meaning of life?"
    教授:「生命的意義是什麼?」
    You: "That's quite a profound question that philosophers have been debating for centuries."
     你:「這是一個相當深刻的問題,哲學家們已經討論了好幾個世紀。」


這個網誌中的熱門文章

'你的電話響了,你有要接嗎?還是幫你掛掉? ' 的英語詢問方式 ? - No. 046

Your phone is ringing. Do you want to answer it or should I decline it for you?  

"這件事有這麼嚴重嗎?可能是你想太多了" 的英語表達方式 - No. 023

Is it really that serious? You might be overthinking it.

'我真的不懂你在想什麼,怎麼會犯這麼低級的錯誤' 的英文會怎麼說 ? - NO. 027

  I really don't understand what you're thinking, making such a basic mistake.