跳到主要內容

'我想拉肚子,但廁所排隊排很長' 的英語表達方式 - No. 077

 I'm having stomach issues and the bathroom line is long.
'我想拉肚子,但廁所排隊排很長' 的英語表達方式 - No. 077,  I'm having stomach issues and the bathroom line is long.

A. 生活化、口語化說法

  • "I really need to use the bathroom, but there's a long line."
    「我真的需要上廁所,但是排隊很長。」

  • "I've got an upset stomach and the bathroom line is huge."
    「我的腸胃不舒服,然後,廁所排很多人。」

  • "I'm having stomach issues and can't wait much longer, but the restroom has a queue."
    「我的胃有問題(肚子不舒服),等不了太久了,但是洗手間要排隊。」

  • "My stomach is killing me, but there's a line for the toilet."
    「我的肚子痛得要命,但廁所有(要)排隊。」

B. 客氣、有禮貌的說法

  • "Excuse me, I'm not feeling well and need to use the restroom urgently. Is there another facility nearby?"
    「不好意思,我感覺不太舒服,需要緊急使用洗手間。附近有其他洗手間嗎?」

  • "I'm sorry to ask, but I have a medical emergency. Could I possibly use the restroom ahead of others?"
    「很抱歉詢問,但我有緊急醫療需求。我可以先使用洗手間嗎?」

  • "I'm experiencing some digestive discomfort and the wait for the facilities seems quite long."
    「我正在經歷一些消化不適,而等待洗手間設施的時間似乎很長。」

C. 中文學習者容易犯的錯誤

❌ "I want to have diarrhea but the toilet line is long."
直接翻譯「我想拉肚子」是不正確的。英文中沒有人會說他們「想要」腹瀉。

✅ "I'm having stomach issues and the bathroom line is long."
正確的表達是描述你正在經歷腸胃問題。

❌ "The WC has many people waiting."
雖然「WC」在某些國家使用,但在美式英語中不常見。

✅ "There's a long line for the restroom/bathroom."
在美式英語中,使用「restroom」或「bathroom」更為常見。

D. 相關單字與片語

  • upset stomach - 胃部不適
    "I ate some spicy food last night and now I have an upset stomach."
    「我昨晚吃了些辣的食物,現在胃部不適。」

  • digestive issues - 消化問題
    "I've been having digestive issues since I changed my diet."
    「自從我改變飲食習慣後,我一直有消化問題。」

  • bathroom/restroom/toilet - 廁所/洗手間
    "Excuse me, could you tell me where the restroom is?"
    「不好意思,請問洗手間在哪裡?」

  • line/queue - 排隊
    "There's always a long line for the women's restroom at concerts."
    「在音樂會上,女廁所前總是有很長的隊伍。」

  • urgent need - 緊急需求
    "I have an urgent need to use the bathroom after drinking so much coffee."
    「在喝了那麼多咖啡後,我有緊急需求使用(我急著找)洗手間。」

  • stomach cramps - 腹部絞痛
    "I'm getting stomach cramps from that questionable seafood I had for lunch."
    「我午餐吃的那些可疑海鮮讓我腹部絞痛。」

  • facilities - (禮貌用語)洗手間設施
    "Could you direct me to the nearest facilities? I'm not feeling well."
    「能請您指引我去最近的洗手間設施嗎?我感覺不太舒服。」

E. 練習範例

  1. 情境: 在辦公室告訴同事你需要緊急上廁所
    "I'm really sorry to interrupt the meeting, but I'm having some stomach issues and need to use the restroom urgently."
    「我很抱歉打斷會議,但我有些腸胃問題,需要緊急使用洗手間。」

  2. 情境: 在餐廳詢問服務員另一個廁所的位置
    "Excuse me, I'm not feeling well. Is there another restroom available? The one here has quite a long line."
    「不好意思,我感覺不太舒服。這裡有其他洗手間嗎?這邊的洗手間排隊很長。」

  3. 情境: 在公共場所向陌生人尋求幫助
    "I'm so sorry, but I have an urgent medical situation. Would you mind if I went ahead of you in the bathroom line?"
    「非常抱歉,但我有緊急醫療情況。您介意我在廁所排隊中插隊嗎?」

這個網誌中的熱門文章

"這件事有這麼嚴重嗎?可能是你想太多了" 的英語表達方式 - No. 023

Is it really that serious? You might be overthinking it.

'可以把燈開亮一點嗎?我覺得有點暗' 英文通常會如何表示 ? - No. 025

 Could you turn up the lights? It's a bit dark in here

"這條路不太好開" 英文通常會怎麼說 ? - No.026

This road is not easy to drive on