跳到主要內容

‘你在廁所蹲這麼久,是有便秘嗎?’ 的英語表達方式 - No.075

You've been in the bathroom for so long—are you constipated ? 

‘你在廁所蹲這麼久,是有便秘嗎?’  的英語表達方式 - No.075, You've been in the bathroom for so long—are you constipated ?

A. 生活化、口語化說法 

  1. "You've been in the bathroom forever. Are you constipated?"
    「你在廁所待了好久。你便秘了嗎?」

  2. "You've been on the toilet for ages. Having trouble going?"
    「你在馬桶上待了好長時間。排便有困難嗎?」

  3. "Why are you taking so long in there? Constipated?"
    「你為什麼在裡面待這麼久?便秘了嗎?」

  4. "Are you stuck in there? Trouble pooping?"
    「你在裡面卡住了嗎?排便有問題嗎?」

  5. "You've been in the bathroom forever. Can't go?"
    「你在廁所待了好久。上不出來嗎?」

B. 客氣、有禮貌的說法

  1. "I noticed you've been in the restroom for quite some time. Are you experiencing digestive difficulties?"
    「我注意到你在洗手間已經待了相當長的時間。你是否遇到消化方面的困難?」

  2. "You seem to be spending an unusually long time in the bathroom. Could you be suffering from constipation?"
    「你似乎在廁所花費了異常長的時間。你可能正在遭受便秘之苦嗎?」

  3. "Are you all right? You've been in there for a while. Is your digestive system giving you trouble?"
    「你還好嗎?你在那裡已經有一段時間了。你的消化系統是否給你帶來麻煩?」

C. 中文學習者容易犯的錯誤

  1. 錯誤 ❌: "You squat toilet so long time, have constipation?"
    正確 ✓: "You've been in the bathroom for so long. Are you constipated?"
    解釋:英文中不用「squat toilet」來表達上廁所,而是用「being in the bathroom/toilet」;句子結構也需要完整。

  2. 錯誤 ❌: "Why you in toilet long time? No poop come out?"
    正確 ✓: "Why have you been in the bathroom so long? Having trouble with your bowels?"
    解釋:需要完整的句子結構和適當的時態;詢問便秘可以用較委婉的表達如「having trouble」。

  3. 錯誤 ❌: "You stay in WC too many times, cannot big convenience?"
    正確 ✓: "You've been in the restroom for a long time. Are you having difficulty with your bowel movement?"
    解釋:英文中「WC」雖然有時使用但不如「bathroom」或「restroom」常見;「big convenience」不是英文表達,應該用「bowel movement」或口語中的「poop」。

D. 相關單字與片語

  1. constipated (adj.) - 便秘的
    "Are you feeling constipated? Maybe you need more fiber."
    「你感覺便秘嗎?也許你需要更多纖維。」

  2. taking a long time (phr.) - 花很長時間
    "You're taking a long time in there. Everything okay?"
    「你在那裡花了很長時間。一切都好嗎?」

  3. having trouble (phr.) - 有困難
    "Are you having trouble with your digestion?"
    「你的消化有問題嗎?」

  4. bowel issues (n.) - 腸道問題
    "Do you have bowel issues? That's why you're in there so long?"
    「你有腸道問題嗎?這就是為什麼你在那裡這麼久?」

  5. backed up (adj.) - (口語)便秘的
    "Are you feeling backed up? You've been in the bathroom forever."
    「你感覺排便困難嗎?你在廁所已經待了好久。」

E. 練習範例

  1. 情境:關心家人
    "Hey dad, you've been in the bathroom for half an hour. Are you constipated? Do you need some medicine?"
    「嘿爸爸,你已經在廁所待了半個小時。你便秘了嗎?需要一些藥嗎?」

  2. 情境:詢問室友
    "You okay in there? You've been on the toilet for ages. Having digestive issues? I have some probiotic yogurt in the fridge if you need it."
    「你在裡面還好嗎?你在馬桶上已經待了很久了。有消化問題嗎?如果你需要的話,冰箱裡有一些益生菌優格。」

  3. 情境:醫療諮詢
    "The patient has been in the restroom for quite some time now. Should we check if they're experiencing constipation or if they need assistance?"
    「病人已經在洗手間待了相當長的時間。我們是否應該檢查他們是否正在經歷便秘或者是否需要幫助?」

這個網誌中的熱門文章

"這件事有這麼嚴重嗎?可能是你想太多了" 的英語表達方式 - No. 023

Is it really that serious? You might be overthinking it.

'可以把燈開亮一點嗎?我覺得有點暗' 英文通常會如何表示 ? - No. 025

 Could you turn up the lights? It's a bit dark in here

"這條路不太好開" 英文通常會怎麼說 ? - No.026

This road is not easy to drive on