跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「不舒服英語」標籤的文章

‘我昨天不小心聽到你被列在裁員名單中‘ 的英語說法 - No. 085

 I accidentally overheard yesterday that you're on the layoff list.

'我想拉肚子,但廁所排隊排很長' 的英語表達方式 - No. 077

 I'm having stomach issues and the bathroom line is long.

‘你在廁所蹲這麼久,是有便秘嗎?’ 的英語表達方式 - No.075

You've been in the bathroom for so long—are you constipated ? 

用英語表達 '我躺在床上睡不著,翻來翻去' - No. 072

I'm lying in bed but I can't fall asleep. I keep tossing and turning.

表達 "我感冒了,一直流鼻水,喉嚨也很痛,好想請假" 的英語說法 - No. 070

 I have a cold, my nose keeps running, my throat hurts, I'd like to take a day off

表達"剛剛是誰放的屁?真的很臭"的英語說法 - No. 069

Who just farted? It really stinks.

'會議室裡的空氣不流通,有點熱,我們把門打開一陣子好了' 的英語表達方式 - No.064

The air in the meeting room isn't circulating, it's a bit hot, let's open the door for a while.

'會議上很多人在打嗑睡,但廠商還是若無其事的做完簡報' 的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 053

Many people were dozing off during the meeting, but the vendor carried on with the presentation as if nothing was wrong. 

'不要穿拖鞋在辦公室走來走去,這不是在你家裡' 的英語可以怎麼說 ? - No. 049

Don't wear slippers around the office – this isn't your living room.

'我今早上有掛號,預計 10 點去看醫生' 的英語表示方式 - No. 030

I have a doctor's appointment this morning. I'm planning to go at 10 o'clock.

'可以把燈開亮一點嗎?我覺得有點暗' 英文通常會如何表示 ? - No. 025

 Could you turn up the lights? It's a bit dark in here

對生病的人表達關心的英語表示方式 - No. 018

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

打電話請病假的英語表達方式 - No. 017

 Hello, this is John. I need to call in sick today.

"Illness" 和 "Sick" 的差別 - No. 016

Sick 是形容詞,Illness 是名詞