跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「閒聊英語」標籤的文章

‘我剛閃神了!我們討論到那了?‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 101

Sorry, I just spaced out! Where were we?

‘你是那裡人?‘ 的英文說法 - No. 091

Where are you from?

‘現在的夏天不開冷氣會熱死人‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 089

Summer nowadays is so hot that you'd die without air conditioning.

‘我昨天不小心聽到你被列在裁員名單中‘ 的英語說法 - No. 085

 I accidentally overheard yesterday that you're on the layoff list.

'他們二個之前有過節,彼此都有心結,現在要他們合作專案是不太可能了' 的英文表達方式 - No.082

They had conflicts before and both hold grudges against each other, so getting them to collaborate on a project is pretty much impossible now.

‘暑假快到了,都買不到飛日本的機票’ 的英語表達方式 - No. 079

The summer vacation is coming up, but I can’t find any flights to Japan.

表達"剛剛是誰放的屁?真的很臭"的英語說法 - No. 069

Who just farted? It really stinks.

'當我和那位女生講話時,我會緊張到說不出話,怎麼辦 ?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 065

When I talk to that girl, I get so nervous I can't speak. What should I do?

'我的手機快沒電了,你有行動電源可以借我充一下嗎?' 的英文表達方式 - No. 063

My phone is about to die, do you have a power bank I can borrow to charge it?

‘你要去上大號還是小號’ 的英語怎麼說 - No. 062

  Are you going number one or number two?

‘每天早上都有很多人繞著公園外圍在慢跑‘ 的英語表達方式 - No. 056

 Every morning, many people jog around the outside of the park.

'老闆每次會議講的東西都一樣,要我不想打瞌睡,真的很難' 的英語表達方式 - No. 054

My boss covers the same things in every meeting. It's really hard for me not to doze off.

'我看電視看到睡著' 的英語表達方式 - No. 052

 I fell asleep while watching television.

'為什麼我總是買在最高點,賣在最低點? ' 的英語表達方式 - No. 050

Why do I always buy at the peak and sell at the bottom?

'今天的電梯壞掉了害我爬了四層樓,我快累死了' 的英語要怎麼說 ? - No. 048

The elevator was out of order, and I had to walk up four floors. I'm totally wiped out!  

'這張床對我來說,不會太軟也不會太硬,剛好適合我' 的英語說法 - No. 047

This bed is just right for me—not too soft, not too hard.  

'有一隻鳥停在我家的陽台上,我走過去看,它就飛走了' 的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 042

A bird was sitting on my balcony, but when I went over to look, it took off.

'我聽到外面有鳥叫聲,但打開窗戶看不到東西(什麼也沒看到)' 的英語表達方式 - No. 041

I could hear birds outside, but when I looked out the window, there was nothing to be seen.

'目前只能省吃儉用過日子了,不能再亂花錢了' 的英語表達方式 - No. 039

At present, I need to live frugally and be more economical. I cannot afford to spend money carelessly anymore.

"我喜歡這個公仔,但是太貴了,我買不下手" 的英語表示方式 - No. 031

I love this figure, but it's so pricey. I can't bring myself to buy it.