跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「出事英語」標籤的文章

「我發誓我以後不會再犯了!」的英語表達方式 - No. 099

I swear I'll never do it again!

「借錢給你可以,但是要算利息和寫借據」 的英語表達方式 - No. 096

I can lend you money, but it’ll come with interest and you need to sign an IOU. 當你下次需要跟朋友說「嘿,這筆錢我可以借你,但我們要寫個借據算利息喔」,你該怎麼用英文開口才不尷尬?你可以試試這樣說: "I'm happy to help you out, but for this amount, I think it's smart for us to have a simple IOU and agree on a small interest rate. It just keeps everything clear for both of us." 這句話聽起來是不是很友善又直接? 新版文章網址: https://english.arthurtoday.com/2025/06/how-to-say-lend-money-with-interest-and-iou.html

「這飲料的味道喝起來怪怪的,是不是不能喝了?」的英語說法有些 ? - No. 095

This drink tastes strange. Can we still drink it? 你是不是也曾打開冰箱,聞了一下牛奶,心想:「這個味道…還能喝嗎?」這種時候,英文到底該怎麼說才對?很多人第一反應是   The taste is strange. ,但這樣說其實有點卡卡的。想知道母語人士都怎麼說嗎?他們會用一個超簡單的詞: funny !沒錯,就是   This milk tastes funny.   新版文章網址:  https://english.arthurtoday.com/2025/07/food-gone-bad-tastes-funny.html

「我昨天不小心聽到你被列在裁員名單中」的英語說法 - No. 085

 I accidentally overheard yesterday that you're on the layoff list.

「我最近失業了,我老婆每天都在碎碎唸,叫我趕快去找新工作」的英語表達方式 - No. 074

I lost my job recently, and my wife has been nagging me every day to hurry up and find a new one. 

「我的手機不小心掉在地上,螢幕破掉了,需要送修,要花一大筆錢,真慘! 」的英語表達方式 - No. 073

  I accidentally dropped my phone and cracked the screen. Now I have to get it fixed and it's gonna cost me a fortune. This sucks!

表達「我的手機掉(遺失)了,怎麼辦?」的英語說法 - No. 071

I lost my phone! What should I do?

表達「我感冒了,一直流鼻水,喉嚨也很痛,好想請假」的英語說法 - No. 070

 I have a cold, my nose keeps running, my throat hurts, I'd like to take a day off

表達「剛剛是誰放的屁?真的很臭」的英語說法 - No. 069

Who just farted? It really stinks.

「有輛車突然插進我的前面,我來不及反應就撞上去,出車禍了」 的英語表達方式 - No. 060

A car cut in front of me, I had no time to react and crashed.

「等等!讓我想一下怎麼說比較好」的英語說法有那些 ? - No. 058

 Wait, let me think of a better way to say this.

「今天的電梯壞掉了害我爬了四層樓,我快累死了」的英語要怎麼說 ? - No. 048

The elevator was out of order, and I had to walk up four floors. I'm totally wiped out!  

「你為什麼已讀不回?」的英語怎麼說 ?- No. 045

Why did you leave me on read?

「不知道為什麼今天路上的車子怎麼這麼多?」的英語表達方式 - No. 043

I don't know why there are so many cars on the road today.

「前面有輛車緊急煞車害我差點撞上」的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 040

The car in front made an emergency brake, which caused me to almost hit it.

「我真的不懂你在想什麼,怎麼會犯這麼低級的錯誤」的英文會怎麼說 ? - NO. 027

  I really don't understand what you're thinking, making such a basic mistake.

"Illness" 和 "Sick" 的差別 - No. 016

Sick 是形容詞,Illness 是名詞  

「在塞車中,因為有車禍」 的英語表達方式 - No. 002

I'm stuck in traffic because of an accident up ahead.