跳到主要內容

發表文章

「請在會議前一天下班前,把你們的簡報檔寄給我,我會將它們合併成一個檔案」英語怎麼說 ? - No. 068

Please send me your presentation files by the end of the workday one day before the meeting, and I will combine them into a single file.

「這真是一個大哉問」的英語表達方式 - No. 067

當你的老闆在會議上問:「我們如何在不增加預算的情況下,將業績提升50%?」你心裡想「這不是大哉問嗎?」,這時就可以派上用場了。你可以深呼吸,然後沉穩地說:   Well, that’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? Let’s break down the potential avenues.   (嗯,這確實是個關鍵問題,不是嗎?讓我們來分析一下各種可能的途徑。) 是不是聽起來專業多了? 新版文章網址: https://english.arthurtoday.com/2025/07/da-zai-wen-million-dollar-question.html

「我的筆電快沒電了,你的電源線可以借我嗎 ?」的英語表達方式 - No. 066

My laptop is about to run out of battery, can I borrow your power cord ?

「當我和那位女生講話時,我會緊張到說不出話,怎麼辦 ?」的英語表達方式 - No. 065

When I talk to that girl, I get so nervous I can't speak. What should I do?

「會議室裡的空氣不流通,有點熱,我們把門打開一陣子好了」的英語表達方式 - No.064

The air in the meeting room isn't circulating, it's a bit hot, let's open the door for a while.

「我的手機快沒電了,你有行動電源可以借我充一下嗎?」的英文表達方式 - No. 063

My phone is about to die, do you have a power bank I can borrow to charge it?

「你要去上大號還是小號」的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 062

  Are you going number one or number two?

「走路時,不要滑手機,你剛剛差點撞到人了」 的英語表達方式 - No. 061

 Don't use your phone while walking, you almost ran into someone just now!

「有輛車突然插進我的前面,我來不及反應就撞上去,出車禍了」 的英語表達方式 - No. 060

A car cut in front of me, I had no time to react and crashed.

「我今天事情很多,你可以長話短說嗎?」的英語表達方式 - No. 059

I have got a lot to do today, so could you make a long story short?

「等等!讓我想一下怎麼說比較好」的英語說法有那些 ? - No. 058

 Wait, let me think of a better way to say this.

「生病要去看醫生,不要自己亂吃藥」的英語說法 - No. 057

If you're sick, see a doctor. Don't self-medicate. 

「每天早上都有很多人繞著公園外圍在慢跑」的英語表達方式 - No. 056

 Every morning, many people jog around the outside of the park.

「我今天不太順,什麼事都沒照我的計劃進行,還有一堆鳥事」的英語表示方式 - No. 055

I'm having a bad day today. Nothing's going according to plan, and I have a lot of annoying things to deal with.

「老闆每次會議講的東西都一樣,要我不想打瞌睡,真的很難」的英語表達方式 - No. 054

My boss covers the same things in every meeting. It's really hard for me not to doze off.