跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「藉口英語」標籤的文章

'我討厭別人靠我太近,所以,不喜歡人多的地方' 的英語表達方式 - No. 083

I hate it when people get too close to me, so I don't like crowded places.

表達 "我感冒了,一直流鼻水,喉嚨也很痛,好想請假" 的英語說法 - No. 070

 I have a cold, my nose keeps running, my throat hurts, I'd like to take a day off

'這真是一個大哉問' 的英語表達方式 - No. 067

 That's a really big question!

'老闆每次會議講的東西都一樣,要我不想打瞌睡,真的很難' 的英語表達方式 - No. 054

My boss covers the same things in every meeting. It's really hard for me not to doze off.

'不知道為什麼今天路上的車子怎麼這麼多?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 043

I don't know why there are so many cars on the road today.

'前面有輛車緊急煞車害我差點撞上' 的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 040

The car in front made an emergency brake, which caused me to almost hit it.

'目前只能省吃儉用過日子了,不能再亂花錢了' 的英語表達方式 - No. 039

At present, I need to live frugally and be more economical. I cannot afford to spend money carelessly anymore.

'我現在的會議還沒結束,離不開,請等我一下,我結束後馬上找你' 的英語表達方式? - No. 038

 I'm still in a meeting. I can't leave right now. Please wait for me, and I'll find you as soon as I'm done.

'你回來後,我們再繼續聊' 的英語表達方式 - No. 035

 When you get back, we can continue our conversation.

'我不想花這麼多錢買一隻滑鼠,我比較想拿去買一雙運動鞋' 的英語表達方式 - No. 032

I don't want to spend so much on a mouse. I'd rather put that money toward a pair of sneakers.

"我喜歡這個公仔,但是太貴了,我買不下手" 的英語表示方式 - No. 031

I love this figure, but it's so pricey. I can't bring myself to buy it.

"我今天明明就有提早出門,沒想到遇到大塞車,結果還是差點就遲到了" 的英語如何表示 ?- No. 024

 I left home early today, but I ran into heavy traffic and almost ended up being late.

打電話請病假的英語表達方式 - No. 017

 Hello, this is John. I need to call in sick today.

"Illness" 和 "Sick" 的差別 - No. 016

Sick 是形容詞,Illness 是名詞  

"Because" 和 "Because of" 的差別 - No. 015

Because 後面接句子,Because of 後面接單詞

"我要去倒垃圾,我回來打給你" 的英語表達方式 - No. 012

I need to take out the trash. I'll get back to you when I return.

"在塞車中,因為有車禍" 的英語表達方式 - No. 002

I'm stuck in traffic because of an accident up ahead.