跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「外出英語」標籤的文章

「你從那裡過來?」英語表達方式 - No. 097

 Where are you coming from?

「距離會議開始還有10分鐘,我先去買個東西吃,中午沒吃,快餓死了」的英語表達方式 - No. 093

會議前都來不及吃飯,快餓死了! 想跟老闆說要趁空檔快快去買個東西吃怎麼說?本文教你 I'm starving、grab a bite 等道地英文!涵蓋日常口語、專業商務和Email情境,並分析常見錯誤,讓你任何場合都能自信表達飢餓感! 新版文章網址: https://english.arthurtoday.com/2025/06/how-to-say-im-starving.html

「最近天氣總是忽雨忽晴,不是下大雨就是大太陽」的英語表達方式 - No. 090

The weather has been so unpredictable lately, it's either pouring rain or blazing sun.

「現在的夏天不開冷氣會熱死人」的英語表達方式 - No. 089

Summer nowadays is so hot that you'd die without air conditioning.

「你欠我錢很久了,什麼時候可以還?」的英語表達方式 - No. 088

You've owed me money for a long time. When will you pay me back?  

「我今天身上沒帶錢,你方便先借我100元嗎?明天還你」的英語表達方式 - No. 086

想像一下這個場景:你和同事去買午餐,結果發現 -- 糟糕,錢包忘在辦公室了!這時候該怎麼辦?與其尷尬地說 I have no money,不如試試更專業的說法。你可以輕鬆地對同事說:I seem to have left my wallet at my desk. Would it be possible for you to cover my lunch? I can reimburse you this afternoon. 這樣說不僅解決了問題,還顯得你非常得體。更多實用說法請繼續閱讀瞭解 ...

「暑假快到了,都買不到飛日本的機票」的英語表達方式 - No. 079

The summer vacation is coming up, but I can’t find any flights to Japan.

「請問可以幫我叫一輛計程車到台北火車站嗎?」 的英語表達方式 - No. 078

 Can you call a taxi for me to go to Taipei Station?

「你在廁所蹲這麼久,是有便秘嗎?」的英語表達方式 - No.075

你到底該怎麼開口問朋友「是不是便秘了」才不奇怪?很簡單,如果是你的死黨,就用帶點玩笑的語氣說:Dude, you’ve been in there forever. You backed up or something? 這裡的 backed up 是個超好用的俚語,比 constipated 更口語、更不那麼像在做醫療診斷 ...

「我的筆電快沒電了,你的電源線可以借我嗎 ?」的英語表達方式 - No. 066

My laptop is about to run out of battery, can I borrow your power cord ?

「我的手機快沒電了,你有行動電源可以借我充一下嗎?」的英文表達方式 - No. 063

My phone is about to die, do you have a power bank I can borrow to charge it?

「有輛車突然插進我的前面,我來不及反應就撞上去,出車禍了」 的英語表達方式 - No. 060

A car cut in front of me, I had no time to react and crashed.

「每天早上都有很多人繞著公園外圍在慢跑」的英語表達方式 - No. 056

 Every morning, many people jog around the outside of the park.

「前面有輛車緊急煞車害我差點撞上」的英語怎麼說 ? - No. 040

The car in front made an emergency brake, which caused me to almost hit it.

「我現在的會議還沒結束,離不開,請等我一下,我結束後馬上找你」的英語表達方式? - No. 038

 I'm still in a meeting. I can't leave right now. Please wait for me, and I'll find you as soon as I'm done.

「你回來後,我們再繼續聊」的英語表達方式 - No. 035

 When you get back, we can continue our conversation.

「我需要去買杯咖啡提神,回來再找你」的英語表達方式 - No. 034

I need to grab a coffee to wake myself up. I'll be back in a bit.

「我搭計程車到台北火車站,再走路過去對面的新光三越百貨公司買伴手禮」的英文表示方式 - No. 033

I took a taxi to Taipei Main Station, then walked across the street to Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store to buy some souvenirs. 

「我要去倒垃圾,我回來打給你」的英語表達方式 - No. 012

I need to take out the trash. I'll get back to you when I return.

「在塞車中,因為有車禍」 的英語表達方式 - No. 002

I'm stuck in traffic because of an accident up ahead.