跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「主管英語」標籤的文章

「我剛閃神了!我們討論到那了?」的英語表達方式 - No. 101

Sorry, I just spaced out! Where were we?

「我發誓我以後不會再犯了!」的英語表達方式 - No. 099

I swear I'll never do it again!

「最近景氣不太好,不少公司倒閉」的英語表達方式 ? - No. 098

The economy has been tough lately, and many companies are going out of business.

「你這個想法也太好笑了吧!」的英語表達方式 - No.084

下次你朋友跟你說他想「訓練松鼠送快遞」時,你該怎麼回?別只傻傻地說 It’s funny.,試試看大笑著說 Dude, that’s ridiculous! I love it! 是不是感覺立刻就不一樣了?這就是我們今天要學的 -- 用對的詞,讓你的英文聽起來更像母語者。 新版文章網址: https://english.arthurtoday.com/2025/07/how-to-say-hilarious-idea-in-english.html

「今天換你洗碗了,為什麼每次都是我要洗」的英語表達方式 - No. 080

It's your turn to do the dishes today. Why do I always have to wash them?

「你介紹的那位朋友,說了一嘴好程式,但寫不出個像樣的東西」的英語表達方式 - No. 076

 That friend you introduced talks a big game about coding, but can't actually write anything decent.

表達「我感冒了,一直流鼻水,喉嚨也很痛,好想請假」的英語說法 - No. 070

 I have a cold, my nose keeps running, my throat hurts, I'd like to take a day off

「請在會議前一天下班前,把你們的簡報檔寄給我,我會將它們合併成一個檔案」英語怎麼說 ? - No. 068

Please send me your presentation files by the end of the workday one day before the meeting, and I will combine them into a single file.

「這真是一個大哉問」的英語表達方式 - No. 067

當你的老闆在會議上問:「我們如何在不增加預算的情況下,將業績提升50%?」你心裡想「這不是大哉問嗎?」,這時就可以派上用場了。你可以深呼吸,然後沉穩地說:   Well, that’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? Let’s break down the potential avenues.   (嗯,這確實是個關鍵問題,不是嗎?讓我們來分析一下各種可能的途徑。) 是不是聽起來專業多了? 新版文章網址: https://english.arthurtoday.com/2025/07/da-zai-wen-million-dollar-question.html

「會議室裡的空氣不流通,有點熱,我們把門打開一陣子好了」的英語表達方式 - No.064

The air in the meeting room isn't circulating, it's a bit hot, let's open the door for a while.

「我今天事情很多,你可以長話短說嗎?」的英語表達方式 - No. 059

I have got a lot to do today, so could you make a long story short?

「老闆每次會議講的東西都一樣,要我不想打瞌睡,真的很難」的英語表達方式 - No. 054

My boss covers the same things in every meeting. It's really hard for me not to doze off.

「你今天不是請假嗎?為什麼還出現在辦公室?」的英語說法 - No. 051

didn't you take today off? What are you doing here? 

「不要穿拖鞋在辦公室走來走去,這不是在你家裡」的英語可以怎麼說 ? - No. 049

Don't wear slippers around the office – this isn't your living room.

「下面是我可以(安排會議)的時間」的英語說法和寫法 - No. 044

Below are my available time slots for our meeting.

「我們下週二要簡報這個專案,你預計什麼時候可以完成簡報,我們在下週二前,先過一遍簡報內容」的英語表達方式 - No. 036

We need to present this project on Tuesday. When do you expect to have the presentation ready? We should review it together before Tuesday.

「你回來後,我們再繼續聊」的英語表達方式 - No. 035

 When you get back, we can continue our conversation.

「我趕時間,要先出門了,我們明天再談」的英語表式方式 - No. 029

I'm in a hurry and have to go. Can we talk about this tomorrow?

「真不知道你的腦子在想什麼」的英語表達方式 - No. 028

I have no idea what's going on in your head. 

「我真的不懂你在想什麼,怎麼會犯這麼低級的錯誤」的英文會怎麼說 ? - NO. 027

  I really don't understand what you're thinking, making such a basic mistake.