跳到主要內容

發表文章

目前顯示的是有「情侶英語」標籤的文章

’既然處不來又常吵架,那就離婚吧!‘ 的英語說法 - No. 094

Since we can't get along and keep fighting, let's get divorced!

‘你先去洗澡,你洗完澡再換我去洗’ 的英語表達方式 - No. 081

You go take a shower first. I'll go after you're done.

'當我和那位女生講話時,我會緊張到說不出話,怎麼辦 ?' 的英語表達方式 - No. 065

When I talk to that girl, I get so nervous I can't speak. What should I do?

'我的手機快沒電了,你有行動電源可以借我充一下嗎?' 的英文表達方式 - No. 063

My phone is about to die, do you have a power bank I can borrow to charge it?

‘你要去上大號還是小號’ 的英語怎麼說 - No. 062

  Are you going number one or number two?

'這張床對我來說,不會太軟也不會太硬,剛好適合我' 的英語說法 - No. 047

This bed is just right for me—not too soft, not too hard.  

'你的電話響了,你有要接嗎?還是幫你掛掉? ' 的英語詢問方式 ? - No. 046

Your phone is ringing. Do you want to answer it or should I decline it for you?  

'你為什麼已讀不回?' 的英語怎麼問 ?- No. 045

Why did you leave me on read?

'我現在的會議還沒結束,離不開,請等我一下,我結束後馬上找你' 的英語表達方式? - No. 038

 I'm still in a meeting. I can't leave right now. Please wait for me, and I'll find you as soon as I'm done.

'我不想花這麼多錢買一隻滑鼠,我比較想拿去買一雙運動鞋' 的英語表達方式 - No. 032

I don't want to spend so much on a mouse. I'd rather put that money toward a pair of sneakers.

"這條路不太好開" 英文通常會怎麼說 ? - No.026

This road is not easy to drive on

"這件事有這麼嚴重嗎?可能是你想太多了" 的英語表達方式 - No. 023

Is it really that serious? You might be overthinking it.